COVID-19 Cleaning Services
COVID-19 calls for a completely new level of professional cleaning. Whether you need to follow strict reopening guidelines or want supreme peace of mind for your staff or customers, Clean MD is here to help.
Not only can we assist with developing a plan that follows NYS and CDC guidelines, but we also offer the most innovative and comprehensive disinfecting and deep cleaning services available.
Electrostatic Spraying & Disinfecting
How it Works.
An all-in-one approach.
Where it can be used.
Electrostatic spraying is a powerful tool that can be used in virtually any type or sized facility.
- Corporate offices
- Medical and healthcare facilities
- Schools and universities
- Commercial kitchens
- Gyms and sport facilities
- Clean rooms
- Research and development facilities
Benefits of Electrostatic Spraying
+ Saves time
– Up to 50% faster
than other approaches
+ Uniform chemical application
– Effective and consistent disinfecting
+ 360° coverage
– Positively charged droplets wrap around 3D surfaces
+ Touchless process
– Avoids cross-contamination from wiping multiple surfaces
+ Minimizes disinfectant overuse and waste
– Reduces costs and chemical exposure
Deep Cleaning & Disinfecting
It starts with a plan.
While every cleaning program is customized, deep cleaning service typically includes:
- Cleaning surfaces before applying disinfectants
- Hand-wiping high-touch surfaces with an EPA N List disinfectant
- Use of microfiber cloths with a color-coding system to avoid cross contamination
- Deep cleaning of floors using applicable floor equipment and disinfectant solution
- Wiping and dusting of high and low areas
- Use of proper PPE, when required
We’re proud to hold the following certifications that demonstrate our extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations, infection control techniques, specialized cleaning procedures, and more.
Customized services based on your needs, timing and budget
Professional cleaning technicians
Fully licensed, insured, and bonded
Compliant with local, state, and